Christmas 1955 by paul.malon on Flickr.
(Source: weheartit.com, via ciaraodolan)
X JAPAN @ The Fox Theater, Oakland California. [ Sept 28, 2010 ]
© Raymond Ahner
He never gets much love **hugs for Pata san**
Awesome picture of Hichan ^_^
Picture of Heath from fanclub event
(Source: kai-the-reason-to-smile, via verwelktesgedicht)
(Source: heathmyprince, via shiawase-to-eien-no-uta)
Here are a full coverage/report of NicoLive
I am sharing some of it..
- Heath said, “I like bananas.”
- [OOPS!] Ah~ I have to correct what ToshI said, now I saw the report.. (^^;; Sorry~~!!
→ Yoshiki: “I really like this place a lot (the place they had Nico Live at)! I want to do the live here. But I will then have to bring in my piano and drum set here. It’s not light (weighted). Lucky you, ToshI, the vocalist will only require a microphone.” ToshI: “Yeah but I’m carrying a “luggage” called YOSHIKI on my back..”
- Yoshiki to Heath: “Are you ready (for X Japan’s live)?” Heath: “I’m always ready.”
Yoshiki to Pata: “Are you ready?” Pata: “I wonder..”
Yoshiki to ToshI: “Are you ready?” ToshI: “It’s all up to YOSHIKI-San!!”
- Regarding Yoshiki’s remarkable achievements on Yoshiki Classical.. YOSHIKI said, “I can only say that it is due to my fans’ support. At various major events.. Ugh, I’m losing my voice (from screaming ‘We Are’ earlier). And I am very happy that it’s spreading in the world, and I am touched. Additionally, I really thank everyone who has given me the opportunities to compose (songs), such as for “The Emperor’s Tenth Year Anniversary Ceremony” or “The Golden Globe Awards.”
- About the World Tour: “We’ve been receiving many offers through my American agent, and we are currently organizing the offers given by Asian countries and South American countries. (They’ll do continent by continent to make it easier to travel.) We haven’t had a concert in Japan since the Nissan Stadium show, so we are finalizing it as we seriously want to do the live show in Japan.” He also said, in addition to Osaka and Nagoya, he is thinking of having a concert in Ishinomaki-city he visited on 9/11. He is thinking of having concerts at smaller venues like a live house.. He likes the intimacy of smaller venues.
(The article mentioned about the time we were all commenting on places we would want them to tour. The article mentions “Madison Square Garden (in New York)”.. That’s funny ‘cause I was the one who said that! Hahaha..（≧∇≦*) )
- Although YOSHIKI sees the members of X Japan rather frequently individually, the last time they all got together was the press conference at the Madame Tussaud’s in Tokyo in May. Even for recording, he’s been working individually with the band members. YOSHIKI said, “As internet is so advanced, we can record remotely while I am in LA and ToshI is in Japan. Because of the advancement of network, I am having less opportunities to see the members. But once we are on tour, we will be together every day.”
- Regarding the new album of X Japan’s.. YOSHIKI said, “Ah, I’m hesitant to say it as I don’t like to be told ‘You couldn’t do it’, but I think it will almost definitely happen next year. A question is whether it will be the early part or mid part (of the next year). It should be done by the end of next year. I cannot yet say that to be 100%, but I think it’s ok for you to expect it. And he mentioned what’s been troubling him, which is the form of the release.
- YOSHIKI: “I have been spending so much time in the recording studio. To be out like this and to interact with my fans will make me vital. Japan has a new objective of the year 2020, and I wish for all of us to move forward toward that, hand in hand. I wish I can be part of everybody’s big dreams.. (You are~~!!)
- He affirmed his will to continue to support people in need (as a musician) as he visited nursery schools, elementary and junior high schools in the city of Ishinomaki.. *__*
one of my favorites.. I know I’m a pervert lol
why can’t my hands be in the place where Hide’s hands are.
Hey! Welcome to my blog where I will share my poems and my love for X-Japan and Heath!!